Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Noah James Potter

Two years ago I was in so much pain and the "lovely" Navy Medical Center here in Virginia kept sending me away. I was a month early and they kept telling me "oh, you'll know when you are in labor."

Christmas Eve, Kaylen and I got all the gifts out after Nixon was asleep and we went to bed. I couldn't lay down because of all the pain so I went to the couch and slept sitting up in the corner of the couch. Around 3 am, I went in and woke Kaylen and Nixon telling them "we need to let Nixon open presents because I am in labor and I have to go to the hospital." So we fumbled through Christmas morning for Nixon and I was having heavy contractions, pausing on occasion for a picture.

By the time we got out to the hospital, [about a 30 minute drive] I was at a 9 and believe you me... I was ready to have a baby! So at 1:57pm[we got there at 5:30am] Noah James Potter announced his presence weighing in at 7lbs 5.5 oz and 19 in long.




Noah was the best Christmas present I have ever gotten! Happy 2nd Birthday Noah!! WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!!
Jenny, You are so awesome!!! I love all the photos and stories you put up on your blog! Even though we aren't able to be together for Thanksgiving, Christmas or for birthdays, this blog lets me be a part of your day! Thanks! When I get a more interesting life, I'll try to follow your example. :)