Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Newness...

So lately I have been really slacking in the blogging department...sorry guys! In the last two months, Kaylen has come home from deployment, we took a two week [much needed]vacation to Orlando, FL., we bought a house, Kaylen spent some time in NYC for Navy Fleet Week, I finished my Criminal Justice degree, Noah started [kinda] potty training and Nixon learned to ride his bike without training wheels...


We also took new family pictures, they all turned out so good and we got such a good deal on them! Hope you all enjoy!












3 comments:

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

wow that's a lot to happen in 2 months! Congrats on buying a house and getting your degree!
I'm sure i've told you this before, but your boys are adorable. Love the family pics!

Sara said...

There's NO way Nixon rides his bike with no training wheels! holy cow! He's all grown up. :(
Your pictures turned out great!

The Jo's said...

Hey Jenny, I was blog surfing and found yours. YOur boys are so cute! I LOVE the matching sweater vests! haha. Glad things are going well for you and cute family.
~Sonja Tegeder (Hintze)